The course PGDBCT in Department of IT, University of Mumbai is specially designed to add a professional qualification to all graduates thus empowering them to be on demand in the job market. It is a new advanced program to provide manpower to industry to transform challenges into opportunities in the next century. A postgraduate diploma is often sought by those looking to expand a field of expertise. Gaining this type of diploma is often helpful for attaining a new job in a different field & thus the participants will get the opportunity to gain accredited, marketable work skills which in turn lead to employment opportunities. To acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using world-class technology. At the end of this program, the student will possess a strong foundation of computer systems and information technology.
Intake Capacity – 30
Fees – Rs 70,000/- (Payment can be done in Installments)
- Students who have completed Under graduate in any faculty from recognized University with minimum of 40 %.(knowledge of computer is Preferable).
- Admission to PGDBCT will be according to Merit List prepared on the basis of Common Entrance Test(CET) & Physical Document Verification (offline mode). Students in the Merit List who do not complete Physical Document Verification will not be admitted.
Admission Procedure: (CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)
- Interested Candidates have to fill online form for Common Entrance Test between 29th November 2021 to 15th December 2021. A fee or Rs 300/-will be collected in online manner. (Common Entrance Test Fee – Rs 200/- & Application Fee Rs 100/-). To apply for Common Entrance Test Click Here
- Registered students have to appear for Common Entrance Test (Tentatively 22-Dec-2021)
- First Merit List (on basis of CET) & Waiting list of candidates– 24th Dec 2021 &
- Students shortlisted in First Merit list will follow these steps:
- Register on ADMISSION PORTAL of University of Mumbai on https://parttimecourses.mu.ac.in/ (26th Dec 2021 to 27th Dec 2021)
- Physical Document Verification (Carry original marksheets of UG Program, 10th & 12 or its equivalent) Scrutiny of Original Documents (28th Dec 2021 to 30th Dec 2021)
- Online Payment of Fees – 27th Dec 2021 to 30th Dec 2021
- In case seats are vacant a Second Merit list will be put up and above-mentioned steps will be repeated
- Induction Program & Commencement of Lectures -3rd Jan 2022
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Programming with Python||Ethereum and Solidity|
|Fundamentals of Web Programming||Smart Contracts with Ethereum|
|Linux Operating System||Blockchain with Hyperledger|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||Building Projects with Blockchain|
|Software Engineering||Building Dapps with Ethereum|
|Introduction to Block Chain||Project|